- 4+ years experience developing mobile applications (on iOS with Objective-C and Swift)
- 6+ years of work experience
- Understanding of core CS concepts, such as data structures and algorithms
- Strong design and architecture skills
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Strong leadership skills or relevant life experience
- Thrive in a collaborative environment that allows you to interact effectively with others
A few other things we value:
Customer Aligned - Providing a valuable customer and user experience while ensuring our APIs are reliably available.
Ownership - Being curious and willing to understand how things work, even if they may take you outside your area of expertise.
Learning Mentality - To grow quickly, it is important to actively seek feedback, learn from failures, and listen to different perspectives. Clear, Open, Consistent, and Frequent Communication -
Collaboration is a key part of our every day job and maintaining communication within and across teams is important.
Diversity - Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value different backgrounds, ideas, perspectives, and experiences.