Who We Are:
Longform is a fast-paced, burgeoning effort to make reading and writing an outstanding, revenue-generating experience on Twitter, covering the written word beyond 280 characters.
The Writers team is empowering writers to create and share ideas and information instantly without barriers through newsletters, Tweet threads, and other surfaces. We provide ways for writers to monetize their work, collaborate with others, and effectively connect with their audiences, using Twitter’s platform and audience of hundreds of millions of engaged users.
A few other things we value:
Challenge - We solve some of the industry’s hardest problems. Come to be challenged, learn, and thrive as an engineer.
Diversity - Diversity makes us a better organization and team. We value diverse backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Work, Life, Balance - We work hard, but we believe with hard work should come balance.
What You’ll Do:
This role requires someone who can lead a team of diverse, smart, and driven engineers with passion and energy. As an Engineering Manager you will:
- Mentor direct reports in their professional development and growth
- Foster a team culture that is positive, encouraging, inclusive, and engaging
- Collaborate with recruiting partners on sourcing and closing talent
- Shape technical strategy and roadmap working with peer managers and Product Managers
- Empower engineers with tools, confidence, and information to make decisions independently
- Use your technical experience to drive ambitious problems to resolution
- Inspire your team to manage scope and overcome obstacles to learn from users quickly