Twitter is looking to hire an evangelist and advocate for independent and freelance journalists to help them use Twitter to grow, monetize and engage their audiences.
Your job will be to nurture relationships, develop best practices and inspire the creation of great content on Twitter.
As a growing number of journalists leave established media companies for the new creator economy, you’ll also help to educate these independent writers about how to leverage Twitter’s latest suite of products and tools, such as newsletters, Spaces, Tip Jar and Super Follows, to connect with and get rewarded by their Twitter audience.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help craft a strategy for news partnerships, including identifying which independent journalists and freelancers, content areas and integration types to focus on. Your plan will be based on data & analytics, trends and knowledge of the news industry.
- Establish and manage relationships with key journalists.
- Conceptualize and execute innovative integrations at the intersection of Twitter and news.
- Grow both the volume and quality of content from journalists on Twitter.
- Establish and track measures of success for your work and our partners.