Who We Are: Discovery is committed to building geographically distributed teams and we welcome applicants across the US/Canada to apply.
Twitter's Discovery teams are dedicated to getting the majority of the world to find and participate in all that is happening on Twitter. We are comprised of many teams across the company, including Product, Engineering, Design, and Data Science.
Realizing this goal involves work in areas such as machine learning, applied data science, recommendation systems, distributed systems, and information retrieval systems, all applied at a large scale. Discovery has been a major contributor to Twitter’s growth and continues to expand its impact on users through innovations in machine learning and large scale distributed systems.
What You’ll Do: As a member of one of the Discovery Backend Infrastructure teams, you will:
- Architect and build services at a huge scale, but also lead and build new product initiatives on top of the platform.
- Work directly with engineers, product managers and designers across the company to build tools and systems that enable them to accomplish amazing things
- Directly impact the lives of every Twitter user.
- Own specific problems related to Notifications and be given the resources, support, and autonomy to drive solutions.
- Work and communicate in our collaborative atmosphere. Give and receive feedback to build trust and transparency. Join a team where we #LoveWhereWeWork.