Who You Are
We’re looking for a Staff Software Engineer in Test with strong programming and test automation experience.
- Have 7+ years of programming experience in Java
- Have 2+ years of SWE Test experience
- Have a can-do, do what needs to be done attitude
- Have the ability to shift priorities quickly and multi-task
- Are a fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Are efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and identify and formulate solutions to problems.
- Complete work within a reasonable timeframe under the supervision of a manager.
- Strong knowledge of project management practices and ability to document processes and procedures as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other project team members and independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision.
- Communicate effectively with users at all levels verbally and in writing
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record