Senior Product Designer, Health
Who We Are:
Twitter’s top priority is addressing the health of the platform, which we define as our efforts towards making Twitter feel safer for our customers and ensuring the information shared is of the highest quality. Our design team works closely with our product, engineering, research, and policy teams in shaping the strategy and execution of this top priority.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our design team, focused on Twitter’s Health efforts. Do you bring empathy for all the types of customers who use Twitter? Are you passionate about using design to address challenging problems? Love using Twitter? Come help us make Twitter safer for the millions of people that rely on our service everyday. As a member of the Twitter Design team, you’ll work closely with other designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to bring a health focused experience to Twitter.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions focused on improving the health of the platform
- Take innovative concepts and prototype and iterate to push the boundaries of user interface design
- Think about universal designs that can scale not just across platforms but also internationally and across user type.
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes, test ideas with our research team, and refine designs with data and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure all features being developed take health into consideration.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the features on Twitter app and website.
- Evangelize best UI practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Mentor other designers
- 5+ years experience designing and building products for mobile and desktop experiences
- Expert at designing and building products for mobile and desktop experiences
- Demonstrate ability to tackle complex problems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for identifying and solving customer problems
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Skilled with Figma (or Sketch) and prototyping tools such as Framer, Principle
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.