Staff Test Engineer
Staff Test Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
Twitter’s SF QE Engineering team is seeking strong, talented Test Engineers to help create and deliver cutting edge applications used by millions of people around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Continuously collaborate with Twitter’s engineering teams to drive automation across native clients on mobile platforms (Android & iOS)
- Evaluate existing test automation frameworks, propose and drive enhancements and design modifications to enhance maintenance and expand on test coverage
- Document and drive on-boarding of mobile automation frameworks across Quality Engineering and development teams alike
- Create and execute automated tests across Twitter’s core products
- Help define, improve and implement QE best practices
- Represent QE at stand-ups, project meetings, etc
Who you are:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related discipline with 10+ years experience in software QE engineering
- Experience designing and creating mobile automation frameworks
- Experience collaborating and seeking feedback from development teams when driving automation efforts
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Experience developing test automation using Swift, Kotlin, Java, etc.
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
- Flexible with a positive “do what needs to be done” attitude
- A fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Experience orchestrating and driving mobile automation frameworks
- Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile app development or testing
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!