Sr. Product Manager, Ads Transparency
Who We Are
Twitter is accelerating the growth of our advertising business and we’re looking for a strong senior Product Manager to join our talented team to lead our transparency products. Our transparency products provide transparency on the promoted content that runs our platform in order to build trust with Twitter users, deliver on our external commitments to transparency, and reduce the risk of bad actors on our advertising platform. You will be responsible for driving the vision, product strategy, and execution of Twitter’s ads transparency initiative.
What You’ll Do
You are the product leader who will independently drive the vision and roadmap for product surfaces pertaining to Ads Transparency — from our Ads Transparency Center, to our campaign monitoring and execution products and even the Twitter app itself.
- Work closely with several stakeholders including engineering, design, user research, product marketing, as well as sales and legal to deliver products that generate impact and change how Twitter is perceived by the public.
- Frequently consult stakeholders in public policy, data protection, ads policy, external comms and product counsel, given the often sensitive and public-facing product work that you will ship.
- Own and deliver success on business goals for Ads Transparency by developing a compelling product vision and executing on it.
- Be a change agent and thought leader, working with leaders throughout the industry representing Twitter.
- Deeply understand the needs of both advertisers and Twitter users in several of our key markets abroad in order to drive high-quality, rapid product launches -- all with a team of customer-focused engineers and product designers.
- Orchestrate product development work outside of your core EPDR team, when necessary, by achieving cross-functional buy-in.
- Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas that will deliver business objectives and customer benefits.
- Develop methods for assessing product and project success, and processes to increase the likelihood of it.
Who You Are
- 6+ years product management or product design experience
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred; MBA a plus
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision and roadmap
- Scrappy, “impact-focused” attitude
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to understand nuanced policy and legal guidance
- Experience working with global, cross-functional partners preferred
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!