Software Engineer I - Android - Events Clients
About This Job
Twitter for Android is looking for experienced mobile engineer to help us make Twitter for Android one of the best mobile experiences out there.
- Build compelling new experiences in feature areas such as Search, Discover, Lists, DMs and more
- Use your in-depth knowledge of all things Android to craft new Twitter features that are uniquely Android-based
- Develop strong skills and best practices on the team through participation in design and code reviews
- Be an Android educator and mentor within Twitter; help us grow Android development capability throughout the company
- Love for building mobile applications and detailed knowledge of Android (or a strong desire to learn)
- Top-notch programming skills in an object-oriented language like Java or C++
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Passion for delivering the best user experience possible on mobile
- Work and play well with others; Twitter is a collaborative environment
- Previous Intern with Social Media company
- Previous experience developing mobile applications (on any platform)
- Interest in sharing the best of your work at Twitter at conferences, meetups, etc
- Active user of Twitter
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!