Senior Manager, Service Strategy Program Manager (Chief of Staff)
Sr. Manager, Service Strategy Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
The Twitter Service organization provides high quality support to Twitter’s customers. We enable people and brands around the world to enjoy Twitter by removing barriers to participation and highlighting the best of our platforms. We are here to serve the public conversation and we do so vigorously. We innovate, experiment, and are always looking for new ways to be better. We are seeking a seasoned program manager to help drive the strategy and department-level initiatives, as we seek to transform the service business.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of the VP of Twitter Service.
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and pillar leaders, performing an array of strategic tasks, generating correspondence, planning and coordinating.
- Connect the strategic dots across the various initiatives within Twitter Service and ensure that we stay on schedule, budget, and within our business scope.
- Drive discreet strategic initiatives to uncover business and customer needs.
- Help drive consolidated recruiting efforts across the team to help build a strong pipeline.
- Work cross-functionally and globally with Product Management, Engineering, Policy, Legal, Marketing and other internal organizations across Twitter to execute and drive partnerships
- Provide proactive education and consultation about Twitter’s customer support offerings and best practices, often directly with clients / brands / partners.
- Facilitate the relationship between operational teams and stakeholders across the Revenue, Public Policy, Trust & Safety, Product, and Legal teams - to galvanize and innovate new / novel service offerings and enforcement outcomes.
- Mentor new team members (and programs) as our organization grows - creating strong feedback loops across internal / external teams, and author support POVs.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a seasoned program manager with strong communication skills, analytical prowess, insightful customer-centric mentality, and a passion for creating #MeaningfulConnections with internal and external customers.
If this role sounds like a great match, you probably have:
- 8-12 + years related experience
- Superior analytical skills
- Great demeanor and partner-facing attitude, including being reliable, helpful, and efficient
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with a bias for action
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople and product managers
- Expert level presentation development skills. Google Presentation or Powerpoint
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!