Senior Agency Development Manager, APAC (Singapore)
Sr. Agency Development Manager
Twitter is an iconic service and global platform for self-expression and live conversation. Twitter has always been the best place to see what's happening now and to talk about it. Whether it’s breaking news, entertainment, sports, or everyday topics, only Twitter lets you connect with people anywhere in the world with live conversation. Anything that happens, you see it first on Twitter, and a career at Twitter offers countless ways to make a positive impact on the world and in people’s daily lives.
The Asia Pacific region is one of the largest and fastest growing regions for Twitter worldwide. As the Snr Agency Development Manager, you will play a lead role working with regional and local leadership within all holding companies and Independent agencies across the region. You’ll be responsible for developing and leading strategic partnerships, from the holding company-level to the agency brands (Media agency emphasis) acoss Australia, SEA, India and Greater China (GCN = China, HK, Taiwan).
Because Twitter is an innovative and effective results orientated platform, we want our agency partners to execute breakthrough campaigns across both Brand and Performance activities. This role is responsible for helping develop and execute scalable training programmes across the region, to help arm agencies with the knowledge and tools to develop and sell in effective campaign ideas to their clients.You will be accountable for driving revenue growth and relationships with key agency partners via strategic alliances, education and ideation directly with the Agencies and some of their key clients.
- Lead the relationship between senior regional agency leadership and Twitter
- Serve as a liaison between regional agency leadership, with the Twitter Global Agency Leads, to help develop and build first class programs for our agency partners
- Explain and demonstrate how and why individuals use Twitter to help agencies identify and inspire authentic uses of Twitter for their brand or clients
- Develop and execute in partnership with Marketing, Sales and other support functions, scalable educational training programmes to inform agencies about best practices for using Twitter
- Execute and scale global programmes designed for agencies to educate their staff on why and when to use Twitter and best practice execution
- Work with agencies to uplevel their creative thinking via Innovation workshops, designed for specific clients, that deliver positive business impact
- Work with agencies to document and merchandise innovative uses of Twitter
- Provide an overview of the Twitter ecosystem, including owned- and operated-Twitter properties and third party products and services that rely on the Twitter API, e.g., power-user platforms, campaign management, and analytics services
- Consult about use and set up of Twitter data, visualizations and other ways to display real-time Twitter activity within agency and brand environments
- Ensure that agencies’ voice, opinions, ideas and feedback are being conveyed back to Twitter and its Marketing and Product Development teams.
- Provide input to Product Marketing & Product teams about advertiser insights and needs for new products, features and solutions
- Work with Product Marketing and Packaging teams on sales materials development
- Partner with sales leadership when developing the regional strategic agency approach, ensure alignment, and support Twitter local agency development plans
- Grow agency relationships to increase Twitter fluency and grow revenue across major accounts Innovate Twitter-led programs that further build relationships and increase Twitter fluency among agencies
- BA/BS degree preferred: Masters degree or equivalent experience a plus
- 10+ years marketing experience in an agency or media sales support function with a focus on Digital media
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about a particular industry and/or product set
- Deep expertise in social media platforms, and demonstrated experience in Twitter best practices
- Deep knowledge of agency holding companies and strong relationships across the agency landscape
- Strong client-facing skills
- Comfortable with presenting to clients and agencies—in both small or large groups
- Ability to partner within cross-functional teams Ability to consult and bring ideas to the table
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through collaboration with resources across teams
- A self-starter who takes initiative and is action oriented
- Can balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts. Is flexible and can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity. Is driven and solution-oriented and can overcome obstacles to drive projects through completion
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Strong PowerPoint and Keynote skills
- Alignment to Twitter’s vision and core values
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!