Program Manager, Operations
Title: Program Manager, Operations
Location: San Francisco
WHO WE ARE
We are the Twitter Service team, dedicated to delivering customer service through meaningful connections and enforcing policies to promote healthy exchanges in the public conversation. Whether we're optimizing support operations, guarding the health of the service through scaled enforcement, driving content and support channel strategies, or localizing the product for our global audience, we're with our customers every step of the way.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager who is passionate about process excellence, lean transformation, peer training and workforce empowerment. This person will ramp up our operational excellence programs, and participate in the development and management of our Kaizen promotion office.
- Work across teams, scan the current operational environment through a variety of tools (such as lean mapping, six-sigma, or other methodologies), identify opportunities for process improvement, create a cross-functional project plans, and drive the delivery of such initiatives.
- Program manage our lean transformation efforts. This includes visibility, prioritization, status tracking, leadership and support of our process improvement initiatives and trainings.
- Work with internal/external stakeholders and vendor partners, to assess opportunities for process improvement.
- Collaborate cross functionally to propose and implement tactical and long term process excellence initiatives.
- Create lean roadmaps that bridge current state operations with future state operations.
- Be the process improvement and operational excellence beacon of Twitter Service. Always on and looking for opportunities to create value, reduce waste, or find synergies.
- Understand and work with internal business partners to complete a 360 degree view of project risks and implications, including financial impact.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate is a lean practitioner who is able to tackle multiple complex projects and initiatives, influence without authority, and communicate across levels and functions.
If this role sounds like a great match you probably have:
- Proven experience and domain expertise in lean and/or six-sigma.
- Passion about using process improvement methodologies to delight customers.
- Strong project management skills. Bias for action, and focus on delivering results.
- Excellent understanding of operational metrics, and ability to clearly communicate the impact of your projects on such metrics.
- Experience working and managing cross functionally, strategically and tactically.
- Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize.
- Track record of successfully operating in a dynamic, fast-paced, global, result oriented environment.
- Masters degree in engineering, business administration or organizational leadership.
- 5+ years of experience leading teams and/or managing projects.
- 2+ years of experience in leading process excellence.
- Fluency in operational metrics.
- Be attentive to details and possess the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to travel up to 20-25%
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!