Product Manager - Data Ingest & ML Annotations Infrastructure
Who We Are:
Twitter wants to delight its users with meaningful and relevant content. We believe that entity understanding is necessary for this and it all starts with understanding the world that we are all a part of. Our teams power the infrastructure that enables the rest of Twitter’s engineering team to annotate entities at Twitter scale and make them available for use across Twitter.
We are an agile team that is passionate about partnering with product teams across Twitter and enabling awesome experiences for Twitter users. We build low latency data ingestion pipelines to bring real-time data into Twitter, big data pipelines to gain insights into vast amounts of data, low latency services to classify content, and vast suites of rich tooling to bring all of this together with human insight. We have many difficult challenges ahead and need your help to drive visible product impact with our data!
What You’ll Do:
Through customer partnership, deep technical understanding, and rigorous product thinking, you will work with your engineering team build high throughput systems and with vast amounts of data to drive ML innovation at Twitter. You will be faced with many challenges that need creative problem solving and novel applications of state-of-the-art technologies. Someone in this role is expected to deeply understand the customer and be their voice in prioritization and planning discussion. You will keep internal and external stakeholders in mind and drive meaningful products that deliver measurable value. We’re looking for a hands-on, technical product manager with a real passion for principled decision-making grounded in data. You'll be comfortable guiding the team strategy, developing/refining customer engagement processes and honing team operating metrics to optimally align with customer value.
Who You Are:
- You are a visionary fascinated by Twitter: the change it brings to the world in how we communicate and learn about what’s happening, at each instant. You realize the unique challenges, and the importance, to bring the right content in front of our users, anywhere in the world at the scale and speed of Twitter.
- You develop methods for assessing product and project success, and processes to increase the likelihood of it.
- You have a passion for understanding customers. You realize that to drive innovation, we need to start with principled understanding of customers and the impact of our products.
- You're experienced in metrics and hypothesis-driven product development
- You have experience with data platform and infrastructure pipelines.
- You have a sense of urgency, move quickly and ship things.You have a get stuff done attitude, have great positive energy and thrive in fast-paced environments where the only constant is change.
- You are passionate about technology and can keep up with the latest.
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience.
- Ability to build strong product strategy with abstract interfaces (API) and craft a compelling product vision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and able to manage multiple projects across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Computer science or engineering background preferred. Strong analytical abilities is a must.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!