Policy Operations Specialist, Twitter Ads
The Policy Operations team is charged with ensuring a quality and safe user experience with ads, protecting the company from legal and reputational risk, and removing roadblocks for compliant advertisers to transact freely on the platform. We do this by implementing scalable and effective policy enforcement solutions. We are looking for a talented and passionate individual based in Dublin to help support these enforcement efforts across a rapidly-expanding base of users and advertisers.
- Provide front-line support for our EMEA Sales and Operations teams, leveraging your policy, product, and enforcement expertise to provide guidance on a range of issues
- Thoroughly and efficiently investigate ads and advertisers that may violate the Twitter Ads policies and surface insights to the team
- Work directly with the team and stakeholders to identify and drive operational improvements globally
- Liaise with and support the Ad Review team to ensure smooth implementation and execution of enforcement processes
- Handle time- and content-sensitive escalations accurately
- Contribute to ad hoc projects
- ~1-3 years of experience in a compliance or operational role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work productively and accurately in a fast-moving, cross-functional environment
- Detail-oriented, focused, and self-motivated
- Analytically-minded in your approach
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to identify and advocate for customer needs
- May require some weekend or events on-call support
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!