Policy Operations Specialist, MoPub
The Policy Operations team is charged with ensuring a quality and safe user experience with ads, protecting the company from legal and reputational risk, and removing roadblocks for compliant advertisers and publishers to transact freely on the platform. We do this by implementing scalable and effective policy enforcement solutions. We are looking for a talented and passionate individual based in San Francisco to help support these enforcement efforts across our mobile programmatic exchange.
- Provide front-line support for our global MoPub Sales team, leveraging your policy, product, and enforcement expertise to provide guidance on a range of issues
- Thoroughly and efficiently investigate ads and apps that may violate policy and surface insights to the team
- Work directly with the team and stakeholders to identify and drive operational improvements
- Liaise with the Ad Review team to ensure smooth execution of enforcement processes
- Handle time- and content-sensitive escalations accurately
- Contribute to ad hoc projects
- ~1-3 years of experience in a compliance or operational role
- Understanding of the mobile and programmatic space a plus
- Ability to work productively and accurately in a fast moving, cross-functional environment
- Strong process-orientation and ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and advocate for customer needs
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!