Live Event - Associate Content Producer
Twitter is what’s happening. Whether it’s breaking news, entertainment, sports or everyday topics, Twitter is the best place to join the public conversation. Working at Twitter provides a unique opportunity to be at the center of what’s happening, to make an impact in a fast growing organization, and ultimately to help serve and drive the public conversation. The Twitter Global Event Marketing team brings the public conversation to life through an extensive mix of events and activations around the world. Come join us!
Twitter is seeking to fill a newly opened role of Live Event Content Associate Producer. This role will support the production of exciting, highly visible meetings, events and livestreams. This position will have an important role in Twitter’s Culture & Experiences division.
- Support live content and onstage programming for internal and external events, ensuring Twitter’s POV is reflected in conversation, speakers and content including presentations, videos and related materials
- Synthesize information from a range of inputs into cohesive agendas and presentations for a dynamic slate of diverse and engaging programs and meetings
- Partner with Live Content Producer to draft and review event talking points, decks and other needed speaker and presentation materials
- Effectively partner across different departments and different levels (new hires to C-Suite) to gather information to create successful programing
- Manage master production and rehearsal schedules in conjunction with project owner(s), internal content teams and internal stakeholders from inception to execution and post-event wrap-up
- Support booking/managing live content talent & participants (as assigned)
- Attend all content meetings, production meetings and rehearsals, and be onsite for all event dates (as assigned)
- Support Live Event Content Producer in all ways needed to create dynamic live experiences for our internal and external audiences
- Great storyteller!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience working in large scale live events including conferences and meetings, with a focus on brand storytelling
- Demonstrated expertise in verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced and high pressure environment
- Ability to travel
- Superior service ethics, grace under pressure and a true team player
- Experience stage managing a live show (including live stream elements) a plus!
- Mac, Google G Suite and Keynote proficient
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!