Legal Policy Operations Agent
Who We Are:
The teams in Twitter’s Trust & Safety (T&S) department work to safeguard the user’s voice in
balance with manageable risk through policy enforcement that promotes trust in Twitter. Areas
of focus include privacy and intellectual property rights, government and law enforcement
requests, advertising policies, and safety advocacy.
What You’ll Do:
Twitter Trust & Safety seeks a goal-oriented, focused person to join our Legal Policy team in
Dublin and help keep our legal process operations organized and on track. If you're
detail-oriented, dedicated, analytical, and have a knack for managing multiple tasks efficiently,
You will handle global legal requests for account information, including document intake and
processing. You will work closely with Legal Policy team members in Dublin, San Francisco, and Singapore on prioritizing requests and making the team’s operations more consistent. Legal Policy team members also serve on an on-call rotation, working closely with other members of Trust & Safety to provide timely responses to emergency requests from all over the world.
Experience in reviewing, documenting, and tracking legal requests is preferred. You will be
responsible for supporting your team in making sure requests are processed and tracked in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
This role requires weekend coverage (Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday schedule).
Who You Are:
● You have a collaborative and optimistic mindset
● You are at ease with providing clear and concise responses to time-sensitive requests
● You are an excellent communicator, and will maintain open, thorough, and regular
communication with teammates and cross-functional teams
● You are flexible and can adjust accordingly to ensure team efficiency and deliverables
● You are able to spot anomalies or unusual patterns in requests you handle
● You are attentive to detail, organized, and able to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work
environment even when they are sometimes monotonous
● You can deliver consistent high-quality work
● You are looking for an entry level position, and have limited or no prior work experience.
However, any experience you have with high volume document intake and processing is
● You are a keen decision maker, self motivated, and a team player
● Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented
● Exceptional communication and writing skills
● Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
● Perseverance, determination, and grit; a stand out colleague
● Ability to work on repetitive tasks
● Complete fluency in a second language - Spanish
● Weekend coverage (Standard schedule = Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday)
●1-3 years as a paralegal or in a Trust & Safety role at a tech company
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education / experience
NOTE: Telecommuting is not an option; this contract role is in Dublin. Please be sure to specify all languages and level of fluency in your application/resume.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!