Internal Communications Manager, Business Product Marketing
Who we are
Twitter is an iconic service and global platform for self-expression and live conversation. Twitter has always been the best place to see what's happening now. Whether it’s breaking news, entertainment, sports, or everyday topics, only Twitter lets you connect with people anywhere in the world with live conversation. Anything that happens, you see it first on Twitter, and a career at Twitter offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Marketing Communications Manager to join the Global Business Product Marketing team. A successful candidate has experience working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations across global offices to deliver nuanced and seamless internal communication.
What you’ll do
As the Marketing Communication Manager, you will be part of a team which creates communication materials that articulate the value of our product roadmap to an internal audience. You will support the work of the larger Product Marketing and Product orgs to create compelling presentations that are aligned with the needs of specific audiences. And you will identify and establish the appropriate cadence to keep all cross functional teams abreast of product initiatives.
- Develop, write, and edit communication for senior Product leaders including emails and presentations.
- Develop format and frequency strategies for how to share communication to an internal audience of sellers and marketers.
- Develop creative approach to company-wide presentations for product leadership
- Develop and manage monthly product comms to the internal sales team
- Provide program management and milestone support for all communication deliverables
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of corporate communications experience, preferably in B2B / tech environment.
- Proven experience partnering closely with product management, sales, operations and marketing teams in a matrixed organization
- Outstanding program management with ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking
- Working knowledge of the online advertising
- Passion for Twitter
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!