Head of Business Marketing, Brazil
Who We Are
Twitter’s global business marketing team leverages our client and industry expertise to communicate the value of Twitter to the marketers and agencies we serve. We aim to establish Twitter as an indispensable partner to our clients’ business success. Internally, we represent the voice of the client and end-customer to our key partners including sales, research, product and more. Externally, we communicate with marketing decision-makers to demonstrate the power and effectiveness of Twitter.
Who You Are
We’re looking for a marketer that will be responsible for developing and executing all business marketing activities for Brazil. As a generalist, you’ll be responsible for areas like market segmentation, business positioning, content marketing, events, sales enablement materials, educational programs, campaign development and more. You’ll be the lead person in this role and will have an opportunity to shape our strategy & approach, prioritize the highest-impact marketing activities and establish clear metrics to ensure ongoing success.
If you’re motivated by the idea of rolling up your sleeves and collaborating across functions to bring marketing programs to life, this role is for you. You’ll work closely with fellow global marketers, our sales team, research, communications, and our brand & creative studio. You’ll not only help maximize revenue but also lead the way for Twitter business marketing across the country.
What You’ll Do
- Translate concepts and business needs into simple, creative, and impactful scaled marketing programs that resonate with marketers and agencies.
- Develop and execute breakthrough go-to-market strategies and marketing programs that surprise, delight, and compel advertisers and agencies to use Twitter’s ad products.
- Lead, design and execute annual and quarterly Brazil business marketing plans in partnership with sales partners and other internal stakeholders.
- Influence marketing and cross-functional team members to rally around marketing plans and meet KPI.
- Lead event marketing, market segmentation, content marketing, sales enablement materials, scaled education programs, campaign development and cross-functional teams to deliver content based on company KPIs.
- Define and manage Twitter’s business narrative in the Brazilian marketplace guided by full understanding our audience and local competitors.
- Leverage & identify within sales priorities that which will advance business objectives, and rally the appropriate team resources to deliver against these goals.
- Define and manage metrics that matter, including overall marketing analytics and ROI measurement.
- Provide and drive timely, high quality and within budget business marketing solutions for the country.
- Manage your direct reports towards business needs & priorities by building consensus and facilitating a shared operating plan.
- Fluency in English required.
- +10 years of experience; BA/BS degree.
- Deep understanding of marketing, media and digital advertising.
- Able to influence cross-functional teams and projects that carries impact to multiple functions’ objectives and goals.
- Proven experience developing and leading high-performing projects and/or teams.
- Expertise to drive projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment to successful execution through turbulence and/or ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills; proven team-first mentality.
- Proficiency in crafting creative, inspiring, solution-driven stories that communicate complex concepts simply.
- Passion for understanding the customer and digging to identify client needs and solutions that only Twitter can deliver.
- Left- and right-brain thinker who draws energy from analytical and creative thinking.
- Desire to help Twitter become a vital part of clients’ marketing strategies.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!