Group Product Marketing Manager, Global Business Marketing Strategy
Who we are
Twitter is an iconic service and global platform for self-expression and live conversation. Twitter has always been the best place to see what's happening now. Whether it’s breaking news, entertainment, sports, or everyday topics, only Twitter lets you connect with people anywhere in the world with live conversation. Anything that happens, you see it first on Twitter, and a career at Twitter offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced and impact-oriented Product Marketing Manager to join the Global Business Marketing team to help grow the adoption of the Twitter Ads platform across multiple segments of advertisers across the world.
A successful candidate has experience orchestrating strategic planning for a global marketing organization and managing cross functional collaboration across a matrixed global organization. He or she must have a deep understanding of the online ads space and how Twitter’s advertising products offer unique value in the context of the broader digital advertising market.
What you’ll do
The Global Business Product Marketing team is responsible for articulating the value of Twitter’s ad products and solutions to both an internal sales team and a global brand audience. In this role, you will support product, marketing and sales leadership to ensure there’s alignment between all orgs. You will own all planning activities. You will communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger team, while ensuring deliverables are met. You will work with Business Intelligence teams to identify and measure KPIs. You will identify and lead special projects. And you will help build a healthy team: review, design and execute on improvement to org structure, design optimal workflows and align internal processes.
- Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be the lead person dedicated in the product marketing org to working cross functionally with Sales, Marketing and Product leadership
- Manage a small team of highly talented program managers and comms specialists.
- Set annual and quarterly OKRs for Product Marketing efforts
- Run all quarterly and annual planning processes including all offsites and cross functional leadership gatherings
- Identify and own all special projects including initiatives aimed at growing the adoption of the entire suite of Twitter’s ad products
- Identify cross-functional dependencies, prioritize resource investment and drive organizational focus.
- Track progress through setting up the right cadences and report progress against OKRs to teams, cross functional stakeholders and Twitter leadership
- Deal with escalations that are at times high profile in nature, often in the public eye, demanding executive attention, but remain calm and level headed to bring about quick resolution.
- Create compelling presentations to effectively communicate complex issues to the executive team and to external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience in B2B / tech environment.
- Proven experience partnering closely with product management, sales and marketing teams working in a matrixed organization
- Outstanding program management with ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking
- Analytical mind-set and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Experience working with brand advertisers, platforms or solutions
Passion for Twitter We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!