Global Mobility/Relocation Associate
The Global Mobility/Relocation Associate supports Twitter’s mobility needs; assisting with relocations, international assignments, and in delivering an outstanding level of service to employees during this big change in their lives and career.
Who We Are:
Twitter’s Global Mobility helps Tweeps put down roots wherever they need to be in the world to develop in their role and help Twitter to grow. We manage relocations, immigration, residency applications, and international assignments. We pride ourselves on being subject matter experts, and we strategically partner with our stakeholders including; Managers, Recruiters, HRBPs, Compliance, People Operations, Benefits, Legal (Employment and IP), Corporate Tax, Accounting and Finance, Travel, and Payroll.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for an exceptional Global Mobility Associate to help manage Twitter’s mobility needs. Our goal is to ensure our stakeholders and employees enjoy a seamless service. In this role you will;
- Manage employee’s relocation needs, working with internal and external partners to facilitate employee moves
- Provide guidance and manage operations with external relocation service provider, quickly escalating and troubleshooting any issues that arise day-to-day
- Collaborate with team members to ensure all moving parts involved in a relocation (immigration, start dates, compensation planning) are in sync and run smoothly
- Assist in ensuring Twitter’s relocation and international assignment policies align with industry best practice
- Educate business managers and HRBPs on the use and benefits of global mobility programs, policies and processes to meet specific business needs
- Manage and track the movement of team members globally, short-term assignees, transfers, contract extensions and repatriations
- Ensure compliance of all global mobility practices
- Consistency strive to improve processes, programs, documentation practices, and mobility programs
- Establish, collaborate, and maintain relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor to HRBPs, Recruitment, People Experience, and teams across the business
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for programs and tasks, anticipating, escalating, and resolving issues.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and organized, a great communicator, and has exceptional people skills. Day-to-day you will be managing multiple tasks within the complex global mobility world; working with internal customers and partner vendors to keep relocations on track. This role requires you to develop successful partnerships across the business and with trusted vendors who are an extension of our global mobility program.
- Experience with global mobility processes, programs, and systems
- 4-7 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Willing to work on a broad variety of matters - learning new things is exciting to you, and you are willing to roll-up-your-sleeves and help where needed
- A devotion to detail and organization; able to balance multiple projects and deliver on SLAs
- Courage to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements
- Immigration & tax knowledge would be advantageous.
- Experience at a multi-national company in a Global Mobility program role
- Experience with Workday
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Proven experience in project management.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!