Fraud and Risk Operations Specialist
The Policy Operations team is charged with ensuring a quality and safe user experience with ads, protecting the company from legal and reputational risk, and removing roadblocks for compliant advertisers to transact freely on the platform. We do this by implementing scalable and effective policy enforcement solutions. We are looking for a talented and passionate individual based in San Francisco to help support our fraud and risk enforcement efforts across a rapidly-expanding base of users and advertisers.
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent ads by reviewing account signals, transaction data, and content patterns in various tools, recommending adjustments based upon findings
- Handle urgent escalations efficiently and accurately, going deep into the weeds to troubleshoot root cause and impact
- Serve as a risk expert for our internal teams, helping our customers achieve revenue goals in a safe environment
- Liaise with the Ad Review team to ensure smooth execution of enforcement processes
- Help identify process improvements and contribute to ad hoc projects or initiatives
- ~1-3 years of experience with fraud investigations, risk management, or compliance investigations
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast moving, cross-functional environment
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and dynamic operational workflows
- Detail-oriented, focused, and self-motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Commitment to operating within a high degree of confidentiality
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Salesforce experience a plus!
- May require some weekend or events on-call support
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!