Are you an Executive Assistant looking for an exciting glimpse into the true heart of a fast-growing organization? Join Twitter Brazil and juggle diverse responsibilities with our executives.
Who We Are:
We are looking for a detail oriented person to be super organized amidst chaos but flexible enough to enjoy the unpredictable nature of our exciting days. We are seeking a business partner who will anticipate the executive’s needs, take ownership of their schedules, and keep them organized and internally connected so they can better focus on the business priorities at hand.
What You'll Do:
- Provide high-level administrative support to in-demand and highly visible executives.
- Actively anticipate needs of executives.
- Handle and prioritize demanding schedules with little direction from executives.
- Independently perform support functions such as prepare correspondence, run logistics for partner visits/calls, book travel and team meetings.
- Assist in tracking expense workflow and ensure that expenses reports are prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior executives and other executive assistants across Twitter on various matters with speed and efficiency.
- Be the resource for multiple teams across your departments.
- Assist in managing communications and updates across departments and teams.
- Handle department budgets for swag and off-sites. Organize team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Prepare Purchase Orders and track receipts and payments as required
Who You Are:
- You have experience effectively communicating and collaborating with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Your excellent organizational, multi-tasking and project management experience gives you the ability to handle and successfully execute multiple time-sensitive projects and competing priorities.
- You have excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex executive meetings and experience in organizing and booking complex frequent domestic and international travel.
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps and Keynote.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Ability to treat highly confidential information with discretion.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and desire to understand department’s business and Twitter drives you.
- You have flexibility with regards to job responsibilities.
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast paced environment. Possesses positive, approachable attitude.
- You are proactive with strong willingness to learn and constantly improve.
- Real passion for Twitter product.
- 3 to 5+ years as an Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant experience and skills.
- BA/BS strongly preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!