Customer Support, Insights & Research Lead
Customer Support Insights & Research Lead, Twitter Service
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
The Twitter Service organization provides high quality support to Twitter’s customers. We enable people and brands (B2B / B2C) around the world to enjoy Twitter by removing barriers to participation and highlighting the best of our platforms. Twitter’s C/X (customer experience) Strategy & Innovation team sets the vision for Twitter’s global approach to customer support and drives strategies to ensure the best possible customer experience. We innovate, experiment, and are always looking for new ways to be better.
What you’ll do:
- Bring to life the Voice of the Customer from a customer support / service perspective
- Effectively identify key segments, needs, expectations, and opportunities to evolve our service offering globally - alongside our department leads
- Develop hypotheses related to customer behavior and experience.
- Prioritize efforts and initiatives in line with research and data inputs
- Develop and implement success measures, and measurement strategy for strategic and long-term initiatives related to department OKRs
Conduct ad hoc quantitative and qualitative analyses on user and segment behavior and attitudes (user testing, focus groups, community research, twitter surveys) when needed
- Partner internally with XFN research teams (product, marketing, etc) to build collective studies and customer details into an overarching strategy
- Partnership with procurement and vendor management for outsourced capabilities
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a research, insights, and question-storming champion. Capable of informing, synthesizing and presenting actionable insights to program owners - with an ego-free focus on working with other research teams and partners.
If this role sounds like a great match, you probably have:
- Ability to frame insights into elegant, clear deliverables that inform business opportunities, marketing programs and product launches
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to oversee third-party vendors and conduct complex research studies that use a range of data sources
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!