Crisis Management Analyst, (Singapore)
As a Crisis Management Analyst you will be expected to provide capabilities and strategic oversight of planning and implementing online response to major business threats such as shooting, election support, natural disasters, riots, etc. You will represent Global Escalations Crisis Management across the business in strategic cross-functional initiatives, and influence thinking and decision-making in these forums. You are a thought leader and a mentor to others on your team. You will act with speed, accuracy, and foresight by engaging different cross functional teams to support crises in and outside the region which impact the business and online platform.
- You will be responsible for working with cross functional teams in creating risk assessment studies, collaborating with creation of contingency plans and possible recovery action items, and operationalizing resources to support crisis at hand
- As you excel in this role, you may be asked to provide ongoing mentorship and coaching in both 1:1 and group environments to team members in and out region.
- Provide on-the-ground leadership coverage when Global Escalations Team manager is away, unavailable or need assistance with team management duties.
- You will take the lead in any BPI (Business Process Improvement) initiative which directly impacts vendor processes and will have an active coordination with vendor management team
- Take part in the global Global Escalations analyst on-call rotation, closing gaps in coverage where necessary. You may also act as secondary/tertiary escalation point to provide air cover to other analysts across the team when they are primary on-call.
- Represent the Global Escalations org in cross-functional retros in response to high profile escalations or incidents. Ensure learnings and feedback are communicated in these forums, and that improvements are passed back down to the User Ops team.
- Work on crisis management documentation to streamline operational processes, identify gaps, and propose mitigating plans for continuous improvement.
- You work directly with the Twitter Service global leadership team to help set, prioritize and execute on org-level OKRs, with particular focus on the vertical or specialist area that you oversee as Analyst.
- You act as a program manager by managing several projects including but not limited to crisis management, on-call, and vendor assistance
- You can speak for and collaborate directly with the management team to help make key business decisions on unforseen and horrific events such as mass shootings, political unrest, natural calamities, accidents, etc. which take critical media presence
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- BA/BS degree or local equivalent required. Management or business degree preferred.
- You act as a program manager by managing several project backlogs (and project contributors) that transform agent challenges, user stories and business opportunities into complex systems and processes. You can speak for and collaborate directly with the management team to help the team make key business decisions.
- You have an expert understanding of operational and product metrics in your domain area and can create complex reports and dashboards, from multiple data sources, to help your team track trends. You can independently translate data trends into actionable process advancements and identify areas for improvement. You use data and metrics to complement your proposals and back up your ideas. You are seen as an expert across the team and others come to you for help with their own data and metrics problems.
- You are trusted to speak for and represent the global user services team in most situations. You seamlessly present complex ideas and large project proposals to all levels of the business, including executives.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!