Client Partner, Spain Mid Market
Twitter is building a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Client Partner based in Dublin to grow our Spanish business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a consistent track record, and solid customer relationships, we invite you to apply for this opportunity in our advertising sales organisation at Twitter, Inc.
- Build and execute successful growth strategies that create win/win results for Twitter and your clients
- Establish collaborative business relationships between Twitter and their marketing agencies/clients.
- Lead consultative sales conversations that highlight the differentiated value of Twitter through the lens of our customers’ unique business challenges with both brand- and performance-focused marketers - hit weekly Client Engagement targets.
- Help brands build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew/ up-sell to drive revenue growth.
- Use internal tools and dashboards to execute, optimise and analyze advertiser campaigns.
- Resolve campaign issues in a timely and productive manner, and identifying and implementing process improvements.
- You will provide thought leadership on the evolving digital media landscape, measurement challenges, and changing consumer behavior.
- Deliver individual quarterly revenue targets based on your agreed client lists.
- Work with Catalyst CAM team to ensure campaigns are performing at an optimal level
- +5 years of experience in sales or related field, preferably digital media sales with a track record of exceeding quota and the ability to grow a book of business
- Local Market Experience
- Fluency in both English and Spanish required
- Ability to unlock and establish relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- Ability to communicate clearly, succinctly, and in a differentiated way to decision makers at different levels of the organization
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the digital media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Expertise in both performance and video products is desirable
- A real passion for Twitter and our mission
- Ability to travel to clients in market as required - estimated 15% total time.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!