University Recruiter - Customers & Corporate Functions (12 Month Contract)
Customers & Corporate Functions Recruiter - University Recruiting
Join the team that is hiring top talent from campus to help Twitter grow and support the business! #LetsBuildTheirFuture
Who We Are
This is the best place you have ever worked. Ever. Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
That is what makes Twitter unique. As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. We have a great space, a following of passionate users, and a very bright future. Our team is lean, mean, effective, and we need leaders to join us. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
We are a team changing Twitter one intern and new grad, at a time. As a member of the University Recruiting Team, you’ll have the support – and the responsibility – you need to make a difference on a grand scale. As a University Recruiter, you will be responsible for building and executing University Recruiting processes for full cycle recruiting. From coordinating campus events to running interviews days in our offices, you will be part of the hiring process every step of the way.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment of top university students
- Execute an effective and efficient assessment process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Work with recruiting team members to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy to yield diverse hires
- Partner and collaborate with the Twitter client groups to understand hiring need
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with hiring teams
- Develop recommendations for improvement and drive new initiatives
- Track, analyze, and report on metrics and effectiveness of university hires
- Communicate fearlessly to build trust; you will bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivates to develop simple solutions to complex problems
- Analyze new trends and share creative ideas
- Undertake projects and tasks with an attention to detail coupled with a sense of urgency
- Actively identify problems or trends with a bias to problem solving
- Clear, thorough, and timely communication to both internal and external partners
- Collaborate amongst teammates and cross functional teams to meet deadlines and achieve goals
Who You Are:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid-growth, ambiguous, yet fun environment
- You have an ability to build a sourcing and recruiting strategy at the university level
- You have experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- You have solid experience closing/selling offers to candidates and have knowledge about the tech landscape
- You have a high willingness to learn
- You are flexible and able to handle ambiguity with ease
- You demonstrate capability of superior performance in a team environment
- You have hIghly developed written and verbal communication skills
- You are self-motivated, resilient and assertive
- You are able to hunt down answers and drive solutions autonomously
- You possess as strong presence and level of comfort engaging with team members of all levels
- You successfully demonstrate capability for creative problem solving and solutioning
- You have the ability to work with, and influence, a diverse swath of the organization (i.e. across function, level, location, etc.) and tailor communication based on the audience
- You are a super high energy individual with strong communications skills
- You have a passion for always maintaining a high quality candidate experience
- You have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of work experience including time in university recruiting
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!