Talent Acquisition Technology Manager - Talent Experience
Who We Are
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. That is what makes Twitter unique.
To accomplish this we need the right Talent Acquisition technology strategy, tools and the capability to continually design and develop digital experiences to attract, engage and hire the talent we need. The organizations that lead in creating the best talent experiences depend on this. Our goal is simple. To lead.
- Spearheads design & implementation strategy for our Talent Acquisition systems (Recruiting Tech Stack).
- Oversees the project management of the execution of this strategy, by analyzing the recruiting and talent requirements of locations, teams and functions. Prioritizes development roadmaps to enables our Talent Acquisition teams to support their business stakeholders and meet their recruiting and talent demands.
- Applies user-centric and agile design methods to translate Talent Acquisition, People team and Hiring Manager user needs into requirements that enable us to develop scalable systems with great end user experiences.
- Collaborates and partners with our Talent Brand studio team, Talent Experience Programs, TA Learning and People Analytics teams from project concept to completion in order to bring to life a holistic solution.
- Ensures a user-centric approach to project management (e.g. personas, development stories, communications, learning and change management) to inform application configuration and rollout strategies.
- Collaborates with People Systems, and HR IT stakeholders to ensure system solutions that don’t just meet the needs of Talent Acquisition, but provide a holistic, integrated solution for the People team, and ultimately Twitter as a whole.
- Oversees thorough UAT testing including the writing of testing scripts, coordination of the testing schedules, feedback loops and prioritization of development.
- Presents technical requirements in simple terms so your audience clearly understands the design, and inspires their stakeholders to think beyond the status quo.
- Use analytics tools to interpret data and present meaningful insights to stakeholders.
- Ensures data governance model is a forethought in application configuration and all data integration possibilities are considered and prioritized appropriately.
- Identifies gaps in talent technology solutions and recommends 3rd party or designed solutions to strengthen weak links in the applications.
- Leads implementation from stakeholder buy in, communications, needs analysis, finance and application activation globally.
- Identifies and reports on relevant industry trends and best practices.
- Maintains project excellence by tracking time & cost and ensuring projects stay on budget and within scope.
Who You Are:
- You are a digital trend spotter. You geek out on this stuff and love researching it, reading about it and love to jump into conversation about it.
- You get the difference between implementing a system and creating a groundbreaking experience. You get that HR as an industry lags in this area and you want to defy that by building digital strategies that your end users love.
- You can take complexity and put it into terms that your audience gets, you get them excited about what’s possible through your enthusiasm and your ability to speak in simple, human terms.
- You enjoy figuring out how to bring your end audience along with you on the journey, you have a knack for getting stakeholders on-board and supporting, keeping them well informed along the way and have patience in helping people adopt new technologies.
- You get the marathon of driving a front to end technology implementation, and you are determined to run the marathon.
- Talent Acquisition Leaders
- People Team Leadership
- People Systems
- People Operations
- People Analytics
- External Partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience driving ATS implementations.
- Experience driving digital recruiting and/or talent projects and strategies in rapidly evolving tech environments..
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities as it relates to system configuration and reporting output.
- Comfortable presenting, influencing and gaining buy-in from global stakeholders.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ever changing environment while meeting deadlines and exceeding team expectations.
- Conceptual understanding of talent technologies and standards
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8-10 years of professional level experience (talent systems / applications / mobile apps) working with large brands or for an agency.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!