Sr Technical Recruiter, Machine Learning
Twitter…the best place you have ever worked. Ever. Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas.
To effectively support EPD growth, our Technical Strategy & Operations team needs to grow rapidly and spark new initiatives to attract, deliver, and retain top Machine Learning and Research talent. Additionally, we are on a quest to be the best talent acquisition team in the universe which starts with hiring forward thinking, motivated people who bring a unique way of thinking to tackle people challenges. Won’t you #JoinTheFlock and be at a place where you will #LoveWhereYouWork!
Twitter is looking for a proactive and detail oriented Tech Recruiter to redefine the way we recruit for Senior ML & Research Talent. Apart of the newly formed Technical Strategy & Operations Team, you will help design and lead strategic experiences to attract and engage top technical talent. In partnership with Twitter’s Senior Technical Leadership, you will be responsible for defining and executing recruitment strategies and attracting some of the best ML talent into the company. As a key member of the team, this is an exciting opportunity to shape and build a unique approach to attracting Senior Technical Machine Learning Talent for Twitter!
This is a full time, permanent role.
What you’ll do:
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess, and hire top-of-class senior ML/Research talent.
- Define, design, and implement recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of senior technical/research roles.
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for Talent.
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in a best in class candidate and client experience.
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout recruitment cycle from identification, assessment through offer.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- A deep understanding of Recruiting for Machine Learning, Applied Research, Data Science and/or ML Research
- Comfortable identifying, engaging, and closing passive senior candidates
- You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic organization
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels
- You put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do
- Proven ability to collaborate at all levels of an organization.
- Passion, Humility and a “Can-Do” attitude
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!