Sr Product Manager - Mobile App Promotion
Who We Are
Twitter has built one of the fastest growing advertising businesses in the world and we’re looking for an extraordinary PM leader to join our talented team.
What you’ll do
You will be the internal champion for your product area and will develop and articulate your vision for these products to internal and external stakeholders.
- Convey your product vision through bold product roadmaps, leading a cross-functional team of engineering, product, research, design and sales teams to deliver products that drive Outcomes advertisers care about, starting with Performance outcomes
- Develop empathy for the needs of both external and internal customers, working with research and talking to customers directly to inform your view
- Engage with senior stakeholders across the business to convey your vision and manage expectations
- Drive execution with cross functional teams (especially engineering, design, data science and research) to deliver on your vision and roadmap
- Collaborate with your fellow product managers to deliver a holistic set of solutions across the entire product stack that align with the advertisers’ needs
- Make, build, buy, or partner recommendations for various aspects of the product solution.
Who you are
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision.
- Scrappy, “impact-focused” attitude
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical abilities
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!