Sr. Manager, Technical Program Management
Who We Are:
Come be a catalyst in the Technical Program Management team; we are the central nervous system that allows Twitter Engineering to thrive and scale. As TPMs, we are responsible for driving the future of Twitter’s products, applications, and platform while leading cross-functional initiatives that span the breadth of engineering.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, mentor and grow a team of Technical Program Managers who drive planning and execution of high impact programs throughout the company.
- Drive hiring, performance reviews, continuous feedback, and career growth feedback for your team.
- Develop partnerships with leaders across the company.
- Lead functional and technical delivery of key team-, org-, and company-wide initiatives.
- Develop and ensure adoption of agile methodology to simplify project delivery.
- Partner with all stakeholders in a program and lead execution from concept to ship.
What You Are:
- 7+ years as a TPM, engineering leader, product manager (technical domain), or related discipline.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or or equivalent work experience.
Hands-on experience in the following areas :
- partnering with product teams to define strategy and requirements
- working with engineering teams to design, scope, and shepherd features
- creating roadmaps, release plans, and functional specs
- You have the ability to influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 3-7 years of management experience.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools.
- Consistent track record of shipping products with broad customer impact.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.