Senior Treasury Analyst
We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join our Treasury team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience supporting fixed income investments including credit analysis and have working knowledge in treasury operations. You will have the opportunity to develop and implement process improvements in addition to participating in exciting treasury related projects.
- Assist with maintaining relationships with external investment managers and key partners including custodian and investment reporting vendor
- Perform credit and relative value analysis across issuers and sectors and monitor ongoing issuer credit
- Monitor market activities and make recommendations on portfolio strategy
- Assist in buy and/or sell decisions, including trading
- Support back office functions such as trade settlements, monitor investment compliance, and account reconciliations
- Produce monthly and quarterly dashboards related to investments
- Assist in SOX and other audit requirements
- Support domestic and international operations, wire processing, bank administrations, etc.
- Lead/assist with ad hoc projects
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in accounting or finance
- 3 years of fixed income investment experience, preferably with a focus on credit analysis
- Excellent credit, finance, economic and technical skills
- Must have experience with Bloomberg Terminal and strong excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree required with a strong preference for degrees in accounting or finance, MBA or CFA a plus
- Strong attention to detail and sense of accountability and ownership
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliverables and drive to completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to clearly explain treasury transactions to multiple business partners (including international teams)
- You exhibit an enthusiastic, can-do spirit and approach your work with curiosity, resilience, and a growth mindset in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment.
- You have a demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal growth and development.
- You are passionate about technology and relish the opportunity to learn and apply new technical concepts to your work.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!