Senior Test Engineer
Who We Are:
Twitter’s Bangalore QE Engineering team is seeking strong, talented Test Engineers to help create and deliver cutting edge applications used by millions of people around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, maintain and execute functional, regression, integration and end-to end tests
- Maintain and enhance automation frameworks that can be used by both Development and QE
- Perform automated and manual testing efforts for our products
- Help define, improve and implement QE best practices
- Represent QE at stand-ups, project meetings etc.
Who you are:
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years experience in software QE engineering
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Experience with UI automation frameworks
- Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements and testing
- Experience developing test automation using Python, Java, etc.
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
- Flexible with a positive “do what needs to be done” attitude
- A fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Experience with startup teams
- Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile app development or testing
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!