Senior Test Engineer, New York
Who We Are:
Twitter’s SF QA Engineering team is seeking strong, talented Test Engineers to help create and deliver cutting edge applications used by millions of people around the world.
What you’ll do:
• Design, develop, maintain and execute functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests
• Maintain and enhance automation frameworks that can be used by both Development and QA
• Perform automated and manual testing efforts for our products
• Help define, improve and implement QA best practices
• Represent QA at stand-ups, project meetings etc
Who you are:
• B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience) with 5+ years of professional experience in software QA engineering
• Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
• Experience with UI automation frameworks
• Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements and testing
• Experience developing test automation using Python, Java, etc.
• Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
• Flexible with a positive “do what needs to be done” attitude
• A fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
• Experience with startup teams
• Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile app development or testing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!