Senior Publisher Solutions Manager, MoPub (Americas)
Who we are
MoPub, part of Twitter, is the world’s leading mobile monetization platform for mobile application publishers, designed to maximize ad revenue for mobile app developers. We offer an industry-leading, comprehensive platform that pulls together all direct and 3rd party demand into a real-time unified auction that is being used by many of the largest app developers in the world.
MoPub is looking for a Sr Publisher Solutions Manager to help manage our relationships with the world's largest mobile publishers. The Publisher Solutions team is responsible for managing day to day operations of all aspects of clients' accounts - from educating clients on how to use the platform, to technical support, to performance optimization.
This is a highly visible role within the company, assisting in the growth and retention of some of our largest and longest-tenured clients and newly signed clients. As the Sr PSM, you will also drive cross-team collaboration with the Strategic Publisher, Professional Services, and Exchange Analytics teams to ensure client success.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for publisher account setup, troubleshooting and other inbound questions
- Partner with Strategic Publisher team to discover and understand publishers’ monetization goals and devise and implement a strategy to achieve using MoPub’s platform
- Provide ongoing platform expertise and best practices
- Work cross-functionally to identify and implement revenue growth opportunities for publishers
- Synthesize customer feedback to help advance the MoPub product roadmap and support the development of MoPub’s value proposition in-market
- At least 3-5 years work experience in a client management, customer success, or account management role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management skills with the ability to analyze and take on problems, prioritize multiple projects and drive towards resolution
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to self-direct
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!