Senior Manager, Tax Accounting and Compliance
Senior Manager, Tax Accounting and Compliance (San Francisco, CA)
We are currently seeking a Tax Senior Manager to join the Twitter tax team!
The Senior Manager will be responsible for aspects of tax accounting (ASC 740) and tax reporting for Twitter. We are searching for candidates that have experience and demonstrated leadership in the majority of these areas:
● Tax accounting provision process in accordance with ASC 740
● U.S. and international income tax reporting
● Compliance efforts for SOX 404 for tax accounting controls and documentation requirements
● Policies and procedures to improve efficiency of global tax accounting process
● Tax accounting for business acquisitions and other significant non-recurring transactions
● Support with tax projects, including modeling for tax impacts
● Assist Tax Controversy manager with income tax audits
● Develop effective working relationships with finance, accounting and other functions located in the US and throughout the world
● Assist in transfer pricing calculations e.g. management fee arrangements and cost sharing calculations
The qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
● BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
● CPA and/or Master in Tax preferred
● Strong understanding of transfer pricing relationships common to U.S.multinationals
● 8+ years relevant experience in Big 4 and/or technology industry, including extensive technical skills in a wide range of income tax matters
● Knowledge of ERP systems and tax provision software
● Ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver on tight timelines
● Detail oriented
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!