Senior Consumer Product Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Twitter is looking for an experienced and impact-oriented Senior Consumer Product Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Marketing Team and help grow adoption of Twitter’s products. We focus on driving the full marketing process from gathering insights from product and consumers, to developing strategies, to executing campaigns, and measuring and optimizing results. Consumer Product Marketing values trust, accuracy, collaboration, and impact. Join us in making Twitter one of the most loved daily experiences for people looking to find out what’s happening.
What You’ll Do:
This role will oversee new products focused on improving how consumers follow and engage with events on Twitter ranging from sports, breaking news, entertainment, gaming, elections and more. Product focus areas include the Events pages, search, timeline, and related media. You will help drive understanding and awareness of our new product offerings by owning consumer insights, competitive analysis, product positioning, naming, objectives and metrics, to overall GTM strategy. In this cross-functional role, you will collaborate closely with product, consumer insights, engineering, PR, and the in-house creative agency. You’ll translate your deep understanding of Twitter users into inspiring product stories, new ways to engage our audience, and campaigns that deepen consumers’ connection with Twitter.
Who You Are:
You use insights and data to inform user narratives and programs that improve the consumer experience leading to user growth and product awareness and adoption . Above all, you have the strategic experience and creative chops to help drive world class marketing.
- You have a strong consumer product marketing background
- You have a demonstrated ability to leverage consumer and product research to develop messaging and programs that drive user growth
- You possess strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- You have a track record of developing strong relationships with product managers and engineers
- You have a proven record of successfully launching products and programs globally and locally
- You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, at ease and calm with frequent pivots in priorities
- You are experienced working with creatives and media, both in house and agency, to create and measure world-class campaigns
- You have a global perspective
- BA/BS degree with MBA or equivalent with marketing emphasis
- 8+ years experience in consumer product marketing
- Experience working with product management and engineering organizations
- Experience in creative or media agency account management or planning experience a plus
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, including opportunity sizing, and excellent written and oral communication skills, including executive presentations
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced tech environment
- Passion for Twitter platform and understanding of the social media industry and its changing landscape
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!