Senior Client Partner, Australia (Sydney)
Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Client Partner to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies. If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a strong track record, and solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Twitter and top Australian brands, and their marketing agencies
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Initiate Client Upfronts for revenue growth
- Understand client and sector landscape inside-out: industry, client strategy and organizational structure.
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments
- Strategic thinking - Ability to understand, digest, and turn data and markets trends into actionable business opportunities, on both the short and long-term
- 10+ years of experience in digital media sales
- Established relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Vertical experience a plus - particularly Technology & Telco
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!