Who We Are
We are ever evolving and never perfect. We would be pretty dull if we weren’t. We’re a process, forever winding towards something better. Without this attitude we ignore the journey, arriving at our final destination without starting, leaving before we are finished. The work we do is never ending, like conversation. So forget about perfection. It’s through the cracks of uncertainty we find opportunity and the weakness we find strength. That is what makes us Twitter.
Twitter exists to serve global conversation so we all have a voice and we can progress together. None of us are perfect but we can try and be a little bit better every day. The Talent Experience & Strategic Operations team’s goal is to create the innovations and experiences to attract, hire and engage people that will play an important role in achieving Twitter’s purpose. Our Recruiting Analyst is an important building block in achieving just that!
Recruiting Analyst, Global Talent Acquisition. In this role, you will help build the strategic roadmap for talent acquisition strategy and initiatives by exploring and using data to inform key decisions. You will be tasked with getting a deep understanding of our key functions and leveraging data to inform leadership of trends, challenges and opportunities. This role will report into our Sr. Manager, Strategic Operations and Planning.
- Drive and partner with people analytics to build our recruiting data roadmap and analytics reporting framework.
- Define, evaluate and report on key metrics for the Talent Acquisition organization on a global level.
- Partner across all levels of recruiting leadership to provide data that will lead to more informed decision making
- Design, build and maintain dashboards and visualizations.
- Translate complex findings and data in a compelling and easy-to-understand narrative for the end user
- Communicate analyses and recommendations to various cross-functional stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to improve existing data-collection methodologies.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role, preferably in Recruiting and/or HR
- Comfortable in SQL and/or experience with a programming language
- Capable and confident communicator with the ability to partner and influence at all levels
- Experience building clear and easy-to-understand Tableau dashboards
- Experience with Recruiting systems, technology and tools is a plus
- Strong analytic skills for developing accurate forecasts and driving operational efficiency
- Experience with complex statistical methods (regressions, random forest, etc) is a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!