Public Policy Program Manager/Executive Assistant
About this Job
We are looking for a bright, positive, and dependable administrative professional to support the work of the global Public Policy team and programmatic events in our #TwitterDC office. In this role, you will keep a constant pulse on your team’s operations and work strategically on projects and events that will allow team members to do their best work. You never miss a detail and are capable of remaining focused and solution-oriented during occasional times of chaos. You enjoy juggling diverse responsibilities, taking the initiative on new projects, and working as a team player. Most of all, you handle all communications professionally with aplomb and humor. For the right candidate this role should provide an exciting glimpse into the true heart of a growing organization.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Vice President of Global Public Policy
- Facilitate staff meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
- Coordinate extensive international and domestic travel and prepare expense reports
- Plan, coordinate, and execute varying types of internal and external meetings and events including leadership, regional and team offsites, management meetings, speaking engagements, monthly and quarterly cross-functional activities
- Excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex executive meetings
- Organize team events, socials, onsite and offsite meetings, etc.
- Coordination and mentorship of the Public Policy Fellowship program;
- Manage and coordinate team budgeting items, including processing of invoices and internal team budget requests;
- Experience with the creation of Keynote and/or PowerPoint presentations
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite of products, MS Office, including Word, and Excel
- Build presentation slides with a deep understanding of your organization’s priorities and high attention to format and details
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Serve as a liaison between cross-functional teams
- Take ownership of your organization’s design and business priorities/needs across multiple offices around the globe
- Partner closely with Admins across the company to plan and execute meetings and events
• College degree with a strong academic background preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years full-time relevant work experience supporting a senior executive, including experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
• Comprehensive knowledge of process, project, and program management theory and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
• Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions. Excellent organizational, multitasking, and written communication skills
• Database management experience
• Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Friendly, approachable demeanor
• Twitter user
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!