Program Manager, People Analytics
Program Manager, People Analytics
Who We Are
Twitter is the window to the world. Our mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. We believe the open exchange of information can be a compelling force for good in the world, and have built Twitter to be the real-time public platform for authentic voices, conversations, and ideas. That is what makes Twitter unique.
We are empowered to use our creativity and follow our passions to serve the public conversation, and we do it as a global team with smart, talented, and humble people. The People Analytics team’s vision is to lead in talent insights that enable Twitter to attract, hire, engage, and retain the people who will carry Twitter Forward.
- Develop, draft, and manage complex workflows
- Plan and coordinate across multiple delivery teams
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners (technical and non-technical)
- Managing projects against aggressive timelines
- Work within and plan against a defined release schedule
- Gather, analyze and document business requirements, functional requirements and data specifications
- Prioritize and maintain customer request backlogs
- Design and supervise ongoing testing (QA,UAT)
- Document critical processes
- Oversee day-to-day customer support on programs you manage
- Resolve inefficiencies in tools, process, and workflow as well as find new methods to promote efficiency and consistency
- Assist in basic data analysis
- Assistance with vendor management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of HR and Recruiting systems and data
- Proficiency in basic data analysis (e.g., calculation of means, frequencies), sampling (e.g., random, representative) and subsetting (e.g., slitting data, identifying groups that meet a given criteria)
- Proficiency in basic data visualization (e.g., reading a graph, identifying outliers).
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Ability to think through problems and come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and the versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and have a systems thinking approach to problem solving, understanding how things affect one another in an overall system
- A collaborative nature, and an understanding of the importance of thorough, timely communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Positive attitude and interest in working as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven success in teaching complex topics in an interactive and engaging manner
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- BS/BA (or local equivalent) in quantitative field, or equivalent work experience
- High proficiency in Excel and / or other analysis tool (e.g., SPSS, R)
- 3-5 years minimum experience, preferably in business applications development
- At least 3 years working with and analyzing HR data
- Experience with Workday, SmartRecruiters, Glint, and Tableau a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.