Product Operations, Twitter Services
Product Operations, Twitter Service
Who We Are
We are the Twitter Service team, dedicated to delivering customer service through meaningful connections and enforcing policies to promote healthy exchanges in the public conversation. Whether we're optimizing support operations, guarding the health of the service through scaled enforcement, driving content and support channel strategies, or localizing the product for our global audience, we're with our customers every step of the way.
What You’ll Do
As a member of the Twitter Service Product Operations team, you’ll work closely with a diverse set of stakeholders within our operations, product, legal, policy and engineering teams to influence and shape the support product strategy and roadmap, illuminate and drive change for key issues, and prioritize product change requests based on issue volume, users impacted, monetary impact and other key metrics. Your role is to provide technical and operational subject matter expertise around a project by developing business requirements and/or functional specification documentation to seamlessly support Twitter users.
Who You Are
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a technical background and program/project/product management expertise, who excels at solving unique problems with a passion for helping our customers. The ideal candidate has outstanding interpersonal skills and is great at navigating complex issues and a diverse set of stakeholders. This candidate is analytical thinker, detail-oriented, a fast-learner, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have:
- Strong communication skills to represent the voice of internal customers.
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and processes.
- Experience working in a support organization with an understanding of the criticality of internal tooling and workflow efficiency
- Experience defining business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Strong project management skills to holistically plan out each milestone leading up to launch
- Analytically focused and able to leverage business insights and metrics to make well informed decisions and drive strategy
- BA/BS degree
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in Product Operations, Product Management, Project Management, Program Management, or Management Consulting
- Knowledge or experience working on internal tools in support of an operations team
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated experience prioritizing and delivering on a deadline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- SQL knowledge a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!