Partner Manager, EMEA
Partner Manager, EMEA
Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate. Now we are helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user across EMEA.
Who we are:
We are creating a world-class team of business professionals, and seeking experienced partner manager to help develop our business in our Sales Partner markets currently covering over 30 countries in the region
What you will do:
- Develop and grow the relationship with our Reseller Partner and clients - work hard to make the partners feel they have all the support they need to be successful.
- Lead the development of our Account Management capabilities across Sales Partners - be the expert that we all turn to for answers.
- Develop and deliver quarterly plans for enhancing the Account Management functions in our partners teams
- Provide thought leadership on the social media landscape and Twitter’s position in the market
- We are a small team so we all help each other across a variety of tasks everyday so be prepared for some variety outside the main day to day role.
Who you are:
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with Account Management experience, a strong track record and solid customer relationships, our EMEA Partner Manager team at Twitter would love to hear from you.
- Previous experience in digital media sales, partner management or business development - specifically in an account management function.
- Strong understanding of the online advertising industry especially Twitter’s ad products.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Aptitude, creativity and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- Comfortable operating in a highly dynamic environment
- Always be willing to go the extra mile for our partners
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!