IT Product Manager - Identity and Access Management
Who We Are
At Twitter our IT Enterprise Applications team focuses on implementing and supporting applications to help our internal customers meet their operational needs. We are responsible for establishing processes for continual improvement, guiding administration, and partnering with multiple stakeholders on a project-to-project basis. Our mission is to keep our business running effectively while maintaining a healthy application environment.
What You’ll Do
To strengthen our growing team, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager focused on Corporate Identity and Access Management with a background in driving the strategic direction of internal products. You will be responsible for delivering value through strong business partnerships. You will synthesize a product vision balancing security, privacy, and usability to craft seamless authentication and identity management experiences.
Who You Are
You have outstanding interpersonal skills, are an analytical thinker, and great at navigating complex issues. You have experience working with a growing team, and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, you probably have experience with:
- Creating and articulating the vision for product development to enable Tweeps to easily create, update, secure, and access their identity from anywhere in the world
- Partnering with customers and engineering to build roadmap for internal products
- Making recommendations about whether to build, buy, or partner for key capabilities required to deliver identity and authentication solutions to production
- Assisting in data analysis to drive pro-active planning for future development
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to quickly adapt to new tools and processes
- Effectively communicate roadmap with all levels of staff, including executive level customers
- Prioritizing requests and leading multiple projects to aggressive timelines, from concept to delivery
- Engendering collaboration while managing internal & external delivery teams
- Working within and planning against a defined release schedule
- Identifying and resolving inefficiencies in tools, processes and workflows as well as finding new methods of efficiency to support our key business partners
- Planning and coordinating across multiple engineering teams
- Build wireframes, product requirements, and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback
- Implement metrics to measure the success of program features, analyze results, and use this analysis to inform further iteration
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or Business Administration desired
- 5+ years experience, preferably in business applications development or product management
- Proven track record of launching the general suite of industry products available within Identity and Access Management solutions (Okta, Sailpoint or related applications)
- Domain knowledge in identity and access management, security, service and privileged account management, SSO, Identity lifecycle management, multi-factor authentication, device management, role-based access control, Open LDAP, Active Directory
- Background working within an Agile environment
- Experience with team supervision or people management a plus
- Experience with vendor management a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!