I&D Social + Comms Coordinator
Twitter is a global platform for public self-expression and conversation in real time. By developing a fundamentally new way for people to consume, create, distribute and discover content, Twitter enables any voice to be amplified around the world instantly.
Who We Are
People come to Twitter to freely express themselves, and we’ve seen this through individual Tweets and collective movements like #BlackLivesMatter, #ILookLikeAnEngineer, and #LoveWins. Just as inclusion lives on our platform, we’re striving to ensure Twitter is reflective of our users, and that our workplace and the decisions we make about it are equally inclusive. We want our different perspectives to flourish — they make us stronger and help make product decisions that will best serve our users around the world.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for an Inclusion & Diversity Social + Comms Coordinator to join our team and help us take I&D comms + social strategies at Twitter to the next level. You will be the voice of the I&D team, responsible for drafting comms and managing the I&D social handle, including monitoring conversation and managing replies, content planning, and day-to-day management of our Business Resource Group (BRG) social channels. You’ll work closely with cross-functional partners to manage our editorial calendar and execute proactive and responsive engagement strategies supporting product, policy, and service launches.
- Manage day-to-day publishing for @TwitterTogether and BRG channels, monitor conversation and create replies
- Write and review compelling copy for social channels, in observance of Company brand standards and voice principles
- Develop content supporting customer engagement strategies, with a focus on support and education
- Collaborate with internal social, marketing, and creative teams to build out the social support content calendar and conceptualize content ideas to support Company and organizational objectives, product launches, and support/education campaigns
- Monitor and report on KPIs for our social support strategy
- Assist in ongoing development of social content strategy
Who You Are
- You’re obsessed with social media (especially Twitter) and you’re passionate about the chance to be the help people get from Twitter, on Twitter
- You have a background in social media management, at a brand or agency
- You have the ability to communicate thoughtfully, expertly, and engagingly across social platforms, blogs and internal comms
- You’re an exceptional writer, particularly short-form, and you’re proficient in editing and have superior grammar skills
- You have the drive to see projects through from planning and concept development to execution and analysis
- You’re innovative and don’t shy away from a challenge. You think proactively to anticipate customer needs and offer solutions to improve the customer experience
- You’re driven, a self-motivator who asks questions and dives in to help out where needed
- Comfortable working independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- You have an understanding of social media metrics, and have the ability to tie them back to broader business objectives
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in social media strategy, preferably for a brand or agency, or in a customer success environment
- Portfolio of work demonstrating experience producing content for social media
- You know and love Twitter, and you have some experience using social media management tools
- Customer-first mentality with a passion for social support engagement
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong desire to learn while proactively engaging with our internal partners
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!