Head of Communications Twitter Germany (Hamburg)
We are currently seeking a PR expert to help manage public communications for Twitter in Germany.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationships with german media and the ability to create and
implement strategic PR plans that support Twitter’s business objectives. This role requires the ability
to explain the dimensions of Twitter’s product strengths and strategic vision to the media as well as
telling amazing stories around the value of Twitter for brands and advertisers. Our ideal candidate will
be creative, hard-working, proactive and have a love of consumer technology and Twitter.
This role will be based in Hamburg. The ability to travel (within Germany and across Europe)
What you’ll do:
● Develop a proactive communications strategy
● Support the business by communicating the value of Twitter in Germany by creating
outstanding B2B campaigns
● Implement programs and campaigns, in conjunction with PR agencies and partners, that
help drive user growth and engagement
● Work with the technology media to highlight product announcements and explain new
● Manage incoming media inquiries and develop close relationships with key reporters /
● Develop and write communication plans, blog posts, statements, and Tweets
● Identify relevant speaking opportunities, manage incoming requests, and train and
support speakers at public events
● Collaborate closely with the EMEA communications lead in Dublin, the communications
team in San Francisco, and other country communications teams to ensure that local
initiatives are consistent with the global strategy
● Manage local PR agencies
Who you are:
● Minimum of seven years experience in a combination of B2B PR and consumer
● Experience in leading B2B campaigns, ideally at both a PR agency and in-house
● Hands-on experience with consumer technology and/or media company
● Strong writing, editing and messaging skills
● Strong skills in collaboration, project management and strategic planning
● Existing relationships with german media. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Flexible, amiable, a good colleague and collaborator
● Strong organizational and project management skills
● Communication skills that make working with remote colleagues efficient and effective
● Ability to work independently and proactively to develop / execute on programs and
achieve measurable results
● Fluency in German and English. (Additional language skills would be desirable)
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!