Head of Business Marketing, Greater China (Singapore)
Head of Business Marketing, Greater China
The primary role is to understand the advertiser and agency market well, set integrated marketing strategy, and drive marketing execution to deliver top line results. Ability to develop strategy and, at the same time, roll up their sleeves and create content directly. Requirement to be scrappy and role can be somewhat fluid to get things done.
- Deeply connect with and understand advertisers and agencies in the market with an eye towards impediments towards adoption of and client/agency success with Twitter
- Bring creativity to marketing strategy and execution, creating memorable experiences that drive brand and agency adoption and success on Twitter
- Help the team produce engaging material that simplifies complex stories and effectively communicates the value of our offering and how to use it
- Develop quarterly integrated marketing plans that focus marketing efforts on the highest impact opportunities
- Hire, manage, mentor, and develop a small group of Sales Marketing Managers. Help each teammate grow in their career while achieving the team’s objectives
- Ensure delivery of a high volume of high quality work from the team
- Develop, optimize, and broadly communicate how the team operates, especially around workflow management and capacity tradeoffs
- Effectively communicate the work of the team to maximize impact across internal and external sales teams globally
- Manage the entire team to work smoothly with other teams, especially sales, brand strategy, product marketing, comms, and product management. Detect and proactively resolve the normal issues that come up across teams in a way that continually strengthens relationships across the organization
- Create a great team environment that causes others inside and outside the company to want to work on our team
- Identify new opportunities for our business, driven by enabling client and agency success
- Develop inspiring stories that creatively drive home the value of Twitter to brands and agencies
- Bachelor degree. MBA a plus
- Ability to craft creative, inspiring, stories that communicate complex concepts simply
- 10-12 years of experience. 4+ years of experience in b2b marketing working with a sales force
- Demonstrated understanding the advertising industry in the country, with deep understanding of online advertising
- Demonstrated ability to lead, grow, manage, and inspire a team
- Strong selling sensibility that enables you to uncover customer needs, understand what works with an enterprise sales force in practice, and foster strong relationships with a growing country sales force
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to translate complexity into simple, accurate, and intuitive communications and instruction
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to work
- Passion for Twitter, selling, storytelling, customer needs, market dynamics and uncovering and executing on new opportunities
- Experience working in team environments with limited supervision
- Complete Mandarin & English fluency & proficiency in other language(s) of China a plus.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!