Global Business Brand Team - Campaign Activations
Twitter’s Global Business Brand Team is responsible for driving awareness and consideration of Twitter for advertisers through a variety of bold, provocative marketing initiatives including global advertising campaigns, thought leadership and insights marketing, global B2B event positioning and content, and sales training and presentations. Our team drives strategy, storytelling and execution of innovative programs that break through to our target audience, set the bar for creative excellence in the industry and achieve results in support of our revenue team’s goals.
The Brand Campaign Activations Lead will be responsible for driving our global brand campaign, related content programs and experiential activations with a focus on the periods pre-during-post Cannes and CES. They will lead the strategic planning that sets a foundation for creative excellence and act as a consultant on brand campaign executions across regions. They will have strong experience developing global creative strategies, managing campaigns, and working with creative and media agencies.
- Lead global campaign strategy, communicating our core business value proposition and key benefits for advertisers around the world
- Partner with our internal creative team as well as external creative and media agencies to develop bold, provocative work and elevate ideas that drive outsized visibility and impact
- Foster innovation in how our business brand breaks through to a highly discerning audience of the world’s top media planners, creatives and buyers. Work with thought leaders to explore new platforms for storytelling
- Drive consistency in strategy and message and act as a partner to cross functional partners and regional marketing teams
- Serve as a trusted leader for the team and within the broader marketing org
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7-8+ years experience working on high functioning marketing and / or agency teams
- A big thinker who can take multiple, evolving inputs, and condense to simple, powerful positioning and messaging
- Strong analytical capabilities, with an ability to unearth insights, and tell stories through data.
- Ability to write very clear, focused briefs
- Proven experience leading strategy for large / influential brands, and helping these brands grow
- Experience in leading integrated global brand campaigns
- Experience working with and managing creative and media agencies
- Comfort with public speaking and pitching ideas to senior leadership
- Outstanding communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills; #OneTeam mentality
- Growth mindset; always looking to learn, improve and understand
- Strong organizational and time management skills; proficient at balancing multiple workstreams and projects
- Excels in fast-paced and dynamic environment; track record of working successfully across complex cross-functional teams
- A passion for Twitter
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!