Director, Customer Success & Support
Director, Customer Success & Customer Support Innovation
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
The Twitter Service organization provides high quality support to Twitter’s customers. We enable people and brands (B2B / B2C) around the world to enjoy Twitter by removing barriers to participation and highlighting the best of our platforms. Twitter’s C/X (customer experience) Strategy & Innovation team sets the vision for Twitter’s global approach to customer support and drives strategies to ensure the best possible customer experience. We innovate, experiment, and are always looking for new ways to be better.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for our company-wide Customer Support / Service prioritization efforts, strategic planning, and roadmap development for new and existing customer service capabilities.
- Partner with external customers, internal research team(s), and program stakeholders to gather feedback and support for evolving needs of individuals and brands.
- Design, test, launch, and measure the success of global customer support models and operations teams to help ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Lead a small team of program managers, research, and regional support experience strategists to advance Twitter’s customer service strategy ahead of customer needs, industry trends - and shifting operational priorities.
- Provide proactive education and consultation about Twitter’s customer support offerings and best practices, often directly with clients / brands / partners,
- Facilitate the relationship between operational teams and stakeholders across the Revenue, Public Policy, Trust & Safety, Product, and Legal teams - to galvanize and innovate new / novel service offerings and enforcement outcomes
- Mentor new team members (and programs) as our organization grows - creating strong feedback loops across internal / external teams, and author support POVs.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a seasoned customer service, consumer strategist, or support experience leader with strong communication skills, insightful customer-centric mentality, and a passion for creating #MeaningfulConnections with internal and external customers.
If this role sounds like a great match, you probably have:
- Experience leading multiple high impact programs across time-zones and working with Executive-level stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Motivating demeanor and exceptional communication skills; you are able to clearly and confidently engage, defend, and articulate a data-driven POV.
- Comfort working in and leading in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and the ability to create structure and success in ambiguity.
- Experience working with Salesforce products, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and/or other similar tools and services
- Built multiple ground-up services, support experiences, channels, or C/X programs that demonstrably improved your company’s CSAT / NPS / SSAT
- Love research, garnering insights, and finding new and improved ways of delivering amazing customer experiences!
- 15 + years of experience in customer service, C/X, marketing, digital channel, program management, and/or experience in a revenue or sales operations role.
- Ability to manage multiple customer segmentations / B2B / B2C relationships, lead through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for leading small, collaborative teams with indirect influence and agility.
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
- Ability to travel up to 25% per year to domestic and/or global office locations.
- BA/BS degree
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!