Content Solutions Manager, ArtHouse
The Content Solutions Manager sits within the Twitter ArtHouse team—tasked with delivering
branded content strategy and solutions powered by creators to connect Twitter’s clients with
their most valuable audiences.
● Collaborate with new and existing clients to translate marketing objectives into
innovative and effective content strategy for advertising campaigns using creators and
Twitter content best practices.
● Be a thought leader and content expert for advertisers, including how to effectively
partner with content creators and best practices to deliver effective campaigns and to
foster long lasting relationships.
● Present insight and narrative-driven activation ideas to executive-level clients, agencies,
● Lead the creation of compelling decks and storylines, helping to inspire impactful and
original brand initiatives.
● Understand and continually hone knowledge of the creator marketplace and landscape.
● Partner with Twitter Client Partners to strengthen client relationships through regular
engagement, including identifying opportunities for new clients.
● Support a roster of 10 – 15 clients that may change on a quarterly basis. Supporting the
clients includes maintaining a close ear to the ground regarding all facets of your clients’
business, where possible, know their business and their customers better than them,
and ensure quarterly revenue goals are met.
● A passion for Twitter, creators and content strategy.
● An eye for effective creative.
● BA/BS degree 5-6 years experience in social, content, and marketing strategy. Excellent
communication skills, both verbal and written (internal / external).
● Experience in building creative digital media and content programs at scale to
compellingly communicate a brand’s story, ultimately driving brand awareness and high
● Experience in overseeing video and photo content requirements and consulting on
content deliverables across a campaign lifecycle.
● Experience leading and managing clients, accounts, and teams of people.
● Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives, projects and fast-changing
● Team player, with the ability to build internal networks to accomplish goals through
collaboration across multiple teams.
● Comfortable with presenting to diverse audiences, in both small or large groups.
● Proficient computer skills (Keynote, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Word, Excel).
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Be part of what's happening. Follow us for a feed full of company, culture, diversity + hiring. Plus, find out how to #JoinTheFlock so you can #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!